Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NBA 2K11

So, yeah ladies...if all that "cuffing season" talk got you a little excited, I'm warning you to add this game to the list of things you hate that interrupt your favorite time of the year.

NBA 2k11 dropped today, and as I scroll through my Twitter timeline, it seems as if they're flying off of the shelves.

Fellas (AND ladies...word to @gdaniels09), I haven't reserved, but I am an avid NBA 2k fan. Let me know what it's like before I cop up...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2K11 is the hottest game out right now. The only problem is the ranking of the players could been better.

Anonymous said...

Another year where amazing happens, I'm talking about 2k11. Jordan is finally back. You have the classic chicago bull and La team. This have be the best 2k game ever. Everyone is playing it males to female.

follow me @ganiels09

Anonymous said...

yo this game is crazy its soo crazy that EA canceled nba elite this year...gameplay is still top notch the graphics are so crazy you can see a players sneakers untied lets not forget about the jordan challenge where you can unlock any pair of air jordans 1 - i dunno all of them...but if you get the ajivs for example you will also get 2pts of speed and off awareness each shoe has its own attribute the game is ridiculous its a must have for years to come

reporting from vankewlver

Post a Comment