Monday, October 11, 2010

Top 10: LAME NBA Players


So…hold on, let me pull myself together…the homies over at Complex.com covered a story called "You're Not Cool: The 10 Biggest Squares in NBA History." I gotta link the spread, but I think it's hilarious how they just straight give A.C. Green, the "hands down, nobody's touching your lameness award." I'll run it down for you real quick. Let me know if you agree…




Photobucket
10. Dwight Howard



Photobucket
9. Shawn Bradley


Photobucket
8. Jeremy Lin


Photobucket
7. Charlie Ward


Photobucket
6. Shane Battier



Photobucket
5. Mark Madsen



Photobucket
4. David Robinson & Tim Duncan



Photobucket
3. Jeff Hornacek & John Stockton



Photobucket
2. Karl Malone


Photobucket
1. Doug Christie



What do you think??? Accurate enough???

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment