Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grounded: Willow Smith



Little Miss "Whip My Hair," Willow Smith, may have let this sudden burst of fame get to her head. Her very well-known parents ordered shorty to avoid social networking sites; you know the regulars - MySpace, Facebook, Twitter...

Apparently, she was caught creating a personal MySpace page.

Now, if my mom starred in "two Matrix films" and my dad "was 6'4" 220lbs"...and mastered his Ali role...I probably wouldn't go against their ground rules. However, kids will be kids. But dig this, Jada Pinkett understands that...

Although Mrs. Smith admits she was extremely disappointed when the Willow set up a personal page on MySpace, she allowed Willow to pick her own punishment.

The actress tells Britain's Style magazine, "I told her not to, so I was so mad. I said, 'What do you think I should do now?' So Willow said, 'Mom, take my computer away'. And I said, 'How long for?' She said a month.

See you in a month Willow! Should I say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year now?


SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment