Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj Gets The Boot!


"Hey Nicki, Hey Nicki!" Control your barbs! LoL. Nicki Minaj was kicked out of the Dorchester Hotel after her overly enthused and eager fans proved to be too much to handle.

Following reports that one group of fans wrote graffiti inside on of the luxurious London hotel's lifts, Minaj took to her Twitter page to tell fans she would no longer be staying at the Dorchester.

She tweeted: 'Long day of press only to find out we've officially been kicked out the hotel! Lmaoooooooo. Rescue me barbz!!!! Pleeeeeeeasse *martha voice*

SmH. Does she understand what that tweet means? What happens when her "barbies" hear something like "rescue me." Straight pandemonium.

She wrote: 'U can't have me w/o my barbz! We're a packaged deal!!!!'

Asked by one of her followers later why the hotel had made the decision to kick her out, Minaj replied: 'Cuz the barbz n paps were camping out n they said my barbz r 2 "young".'

She later added: 'And they said yesterday while I was out doing press, a fight broke out and an ambulance was called for 1 of my barbz.'

Can't give her a passport…keep that craziness in the states Miss Minaj.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment