Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Video: Cleveland Cavaliers Hire Homeless Man



Bottom line: On the court the Cleveland Cavaliers are having a rough time trying to bounce back from Bron's decision. The organization is still making waves in the community though.

Ted Williams, who was previously homeless held up a sign every day telling the world about his "Golden Radio Voice." A random, pulled over to record what he probably thought would be nothing more than a mark on 2011's most infamous viral list, and found Williams wasn't lying.

Apparently the Cleveland Cavaliers took notice after the Columbus Dispatch featured the man in the paper they and offered him a job and a house. Williams was on a local radio station, WNCI exclaiming "The Cleveland Cavaliers just offered me a full-time job and a house! A house! A house!"

He also added "I've been out there about a year; I just didn't know anything like this would ever happen. There's so many words. I've already been compared to Susan Boyle. I'm just so happy."

It's unclear what position the Cavaliers have offered Williams, but it is an incredible story of redemption after Williams threw his career away years ago admittedly due to drugs and alcohol.

"Just to get back to some normalcy and responsibility. If I can get a job, whether it's a $25,000 or even $18,000, I'd be happy. At least I know God has me where he wants me."

Video after THE JUMP...it's crazy.





SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment