Friday, January 7, 2011

Willow Wars!!!


Ronald "Jukebox" Jackson, one of the writers of Willow Smith's hit song "Whip My Hair," has released a track addressing Soulja Boy's claims that he wrote the track for the 10-year-old Roc Nation signee.
But it appears Jukebox, one of the actual writers on the song, isn't too happy with his claim. He tweeted back, "Soulja wrote whip my hair??..and waka flaka wrote 'thriller' right? lol," followed by "My house must be POPPIN! cuz i had NO IDEA soulja was in my house when I did that song! #invisibleswag??"
LoL. #ShotsFired

Apparently, Soulja Boy got songwriting credit simply because of the use of the line "Hopped up out the bed, turn my swag on" at the beginning of "Whip My Hair," which is originally from Soulja Boy's "Turn My Swag On" song, but not because he wrote the track. I'm not sure how much that counts, by whatever...

To further set the record straight, Jukebox released a diss track. Check it out below:









He might smack the sh!t out of Soulja...lol...probably not.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment