Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Introduction

The Mature Gamer,

Greetings Everyone! I would like to introduce myself, I am TheMatureGamer aka KenpachiExodia on Xbox Live and Playstation Network. Add me if you like and just mention where you are from so I know who I just killed in Halo or SPDed in Super Street Fighter IV. As we are expanding the brand of Scream@Me, we are also expanding some of the offerings we have on the site. The newest section for Video Games will be under my supervision. I intend to update you regularly on current releases, general reviews, suggestions for every type of gamer, and simple tips to help save money. With Gaming becoming one of the major sources of entertainment in this world today, we find that it is necessary to keep our audience informed as possible. This section will be organic like the site and constantly evolve as we see fit. With that being said, Good Luck Good Gaming and Scream@Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment