Sunday, February 13, 2011

Road To Redemption: T.I. Sued?!


Rapper and actor, T.I. currently faces a lawsuit filed by relatives of a deceased victim, Joseph Williams, whose body was filmed in a 2009 episode of the rapper's reality television show, "Road To Redemption." The family claims they did not provide the required consent to use the footage and that they've suffered mental distress from the incident.

"Road to Redemption" focused on the entertainer's sincere attempts to warn young people about crime and help guide them in the right direction. In the particular episode, T.I. visited the Haugabrooks Funeral Home in Atlanta with a young man & shows him a dead body. The mortician at Haugabrooks said that the young man was a hustler whose parents did not know how he died. The lawsuit claims T.I. & Haugabrooks lied about that fact to solidify their points.

The lawsuit was served to not only T.I., but MTV, Haugabrooks & others involved in the production of the episode & television show. The family is looking for unspecified damages.

I think they're full of shit.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment