Friday, February 25, 2011

Video: Lil' Kim - Carbon Copy


OK.

Lil Kim is dead serious. She has no intention on bringing a halt to her Nicki Minaj slander. Check out the latest attack, which comes in the form of a 15-minute series of video clips, cartoon images, radio interview rips, and comparison still shots.

The Black Friday promo is INSANE. Thanks Nicki. I don't think Kim has worked this hard since... ... ...

Sorry, I drew a blank.




UPDATE: Honestly, this video clip shows just how much Lil Kim has influenced Nicki Minaj's style...or at least her approach to the game. And for the record, I added this update because I accidentally made that statement out loud at the Team SCREAMATME.com Headquarters and all I heard was "You need to add that! Add that!" - Ms. Parker, who, judging by the endless debate, might just serve as a Kim's legal representation.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

3 comments:

Ms. Parker said...

Simply put, this video just proves everything I've been trying to TELL JP and the other Nicki fans for months! Nicki is a liar and a swagger jacker! Period!

Unknown said...

Don't say "Nicki Fan" journalists can't be fans! LoL! The site could lose credibility!!!

I like Nicki and I like Kim. Nicki though, is the hottest thing smoking right now. And some, me included, would and COULD argue that Nicki is hotter than Kim could ever be. Sorry for your loss.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

Ms. Parker said...

Some people smoke too much crack during their down time. Kim is a legend and your girl is a fraud. End of story!

Post a Comment