Saturday, April 30, 2011

Celtics vs Heat Playoff Preview and Predictions














As all my friends and most twitter followers know. I am not a fan of the Celtics. (twitter: ShizzLakerfan) And am not very fond of Lebron James. Not that i dont think he is a great player. But i feel like a lot of his fans give him too much credit, dismissing his lack of accomplishments in the Playoffs and at the end of games.

The Perkins trade has me a little less confident in the Boston Celtics. If you would have asked me before the trade what i thought. I would have said Celtics in 5 or 6 Easy. But now with the Cs relying on Shaq and J. O'neal down low I'm not as confident as I was earlier in the season.

But, with all that being said I am still sticking with Boston to win the series as much as it hurts me to say that. A lot depends on Shaq's health and Jermaine O'neal's production down low. But i feel as though the C's Defense and chemistry is a major factor. Also Rondo has a big advantage in the point guard match-up. As far as late game closing, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce have the advantage in my opinion. This along with the attitude and heart that KG brings to the team.


I don't feel as though it will be an easy win. Long series, 6 or 7 games. BOSTON!

1 comment:

reggie.white said...

Agreed, I think Boston will win in six, the Heat could barely get rid of the sixers which doesn't give me a lot of reasons to think they will be any better against the C's. Also with the point guard match up being so lopsided its really no contest, but does it really matter, they all playin to lose to the lakers...!!!

Post a Comment