Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dallas Mavericks vs OKC Thunder Game 4 Highlights & Recap (3-1)


And I think it's a wrap...

Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks take Game 4 right out of the - 15-point lead with 5 minutes remaining - pocket Kevin Durant's OKC Thunder made a strong attempt to claim.

I mentioned at the start of not only this series, but the first round even, James Harden will have to be the x-factor. He's always the key to the game. Always. He provides a certain fluidity to the Thunder's game. Yeah, KD will light anybody up, and Russell Westbrook will get his shots up (maybe not "in," but definitely "up" nonetheless)...James Harden has to play big.

I'm afraid, with this loss 112-105 Game 4 loss, The Thunder FISH. I hope they prove me wrong, as I'm secretly cheering the Thunder on.







SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment