Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Big Sean Mixtape BEFORE Finally Famous: The Album


Big Sean does it.

#pause

But Finally Famous: The Album has gotten pushed back more than LeBron's Hairline! With the album now set to drop on June 28th, the BIGgest name out of Detroit since Henry Ford and Marshall Mathers has decided to bless our ears with a little something while we patiently wait...let's call it an appetizer.

XXL Magazine conducted an interview with the G.O.O.D. Music artist more recently... “We might do a little something strictly for the fans. For the people who’ve been riding with me. I hate to be confined to like putting 10 or 11 songs on the album. So I’m just trying to flood the market. I’m trying to do it big,” he said.

“There’s a lot of songs that couldn’t make the album, there’s a lot of songs that couldn’t get sample clearances and sh!t like that. I was really pissed off about it. A lot of people couldn’t be on the album,” he continued. “I’m going to do something special for the people, man, it is what it is.”

Sean went on to say that we wouldn't be receiving the usual 15+ track tapes he usually gives up: “Not too many. It’s going to be strictly for my fans. I usually drop like 20 songs on the tape, but it’s probably going to be like nine or 10.”

I think this sounds like a win. Especially when the buzz for Sean's album is bigger than ever. This has been done before: SEE Trey Songz' Anticipation mixtape, and so on...

Only time will tell how successful the young MC is though. But until then...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment