Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The ReBeL Yell - A.D.I.D.A.S


All Day…

I really like this track. I have to say though, hearing it here, DOES NOT touch what it sounds like LIVE. Yes, I am one of the privileged individuals who've had the opportunity to hear the group live during one of their performances at WarmDaddy's and even a closed band rehearsal. You have to catch up to The ReBeL Yell, after smashing a Connecticut show featuring the likes of Weezer and Wiz Khalifa, they're set to explode onto this scene.

The A.D.I.D.A.S. single will be available for purchase July 4th weekend…on iTunes and Amazon.com. Look for more from this group here on SCREAMATME.com!





Check out some of the highly coveted reviews…





Word to Dom. When are we going to check it up on 2k bro?

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment