Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Derrick Rose Checked In...No Foursquare.


We all know the Chicago Bulls took a bitter "L" to the Miami Heat in the Eastern Conference Semi-Final matchup...

But what we didn't know was losing to them hit Derrick Rose harder than anyone else. During the following week, dude shut himself in his house and drank powerade and ate unlimited pizza...and for about a week, the NBA's poster boy rarely left the crib.

The league's Most Valuable Player told Yahoo! Sports... "Being that close [to the NBA Finals], and not getting it, hurt. I just stayed inside the whole time. I didn't go anywhere else. I wore pajamas, watched a lot of movies, drank Powerade and got delivery food. My body was just sore and wore out. Mentally, too. I'm just getting over it. ... I know my time will [come] soon. That's how I think about it. I guess you have to pay your dues."

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment