Friday, August 26, 2011

And Then Wayne Dissed...



Shawn "Jay-Z" Carter doesn't remember what "real life" is like. That makes it close to unfair for us "normals" to expect him to remember what it feels like to be a "regular rapper." He's a nigga...in Paris, on a yacht, with his MEGA star wifey who helped the cause in raking in a combined $72 million in a year's time, for Heaven's sake. Not doing too badly for an immigrant right? Right.


Shots non-stop. That's what I hear. But I hear them from the likes of faders like Game, Jim Jones, and as much as it saddens me, Beanie Sigel. The list of "regular rappers" that lyrically attack Jay in some way/shape/form grows every quarter. Where I'm from, the acts are referred to as HATE or ANGER or FRUSTRATIONS…none of which triggers the term "winner" to me. You? Didn't think so. But society has me (and YOU) so twisted, that we kind of expect the weak to sneak their way to "strong," through malicious actions, offensive word play, #subtweets, and even tweets that are NOT so subliminal (@ em, or dap em)! So, does that mean, when I take shots at you, I'm getting stronger? That's corny! And anybody who believes this is true, need not follow me, my site, or anything I do! Get ghost…because now, to me, and the real I associate myself with, you're a loser.

Wayne, you are the self-proclaimed,
greatest rapper alive, you cannot...CANNOT...throw shots like this. Period. Doesn't matter if you're throwing them at some random whack rapping nigga from Philly (because we have a milli from you to choose from) or Jay-Z. So what, he said something. Who cares? Shit barely made noise. You and your team are supposed to be on cloud nine right now. Nicki & Drake = golden eggs. Lil Twist = the next generation's you. And whoever or whatever else that YMCMB empire has in the tuck will most likely win solely off association strength. Once you reach that high a level, you ignore shots. Subliminal shots, direct shots, high shots, low shots... As a matter of fact, the only "shots" you pay any attention to, are the ones that attractive redbone brings you while you're in VIP at Club Liv or something. Tunech, this is from the bottom of my heart: you're embarrassing yourself, and coming off as a loser with that diss. Fall back, and while you're at it…


LISTEN:



SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment