Wednesday, August 3, 2011

KICK GAME: Air Jordan XI "Concord" [New Images]

We have already talked about the upcoming release of the Air Jordan XI Concord. But we lacked detailed photos of the actual 2011 retro release. Well now we have them, and they are very detailed.

The Air Jordan XI Concord features the white mesh upper, with the classic black patent leather. A key difference between these and the OG & 2000 retro is the blue tint on the translucent outsole. The blue tint is said to prevent the yellowing effect that the outsoles would get after they aged. The 2011 retro also features exclusive packaging. The shoes will be in a XI pullout box.

Release is set for December 23, 2011
Retail $180
"I'LL SEE YOU IN LINE"










5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm on em. I like the blue sole. I love it's purpose. See you in line...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

Anonymous said...

the blue soles are whack. and I'm seriously thinking about passing. #teamjordan is in the way.

Unknown said...

The hell up...I'll see you in line. You gone have em...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

Unknown said...

As a matter of fact, you probably won't be in line...you gone sleep, and have to pay $600. ADVICE: Don't let me find out...I will post about your dumb ass. LMAO!!!

TheRealShizz said...

The Blue sole is not a bad idea. It does take away from the exact replication of the OG. But it serves a great purpose. The yellowing of the sole is just messy to me smh.
This is like the Charcoal grey sole they put on the XI low ie.
Im pretty sure you will make the purchase anyway @Anonymous lol

Post a Comment