Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kobe Bryant is under police investigation!


Kobe was apparently at a church service, and a man was allegedly taking pictures of the Lakers star player. Reportedly, Kobe was upset and took the mans phone and looked for the picture. I assume he attempted to erase the photos. But the problem here is the man claims Kobe injured his wrist when he took the phone away. No charges have been made.

MY OPINION:
First of all i know it has to be frustrating to celebrities when they attempt to live regular lives and go to the super market, the mall, and maybe even church and people snap pictures of them. Church is probably a place where you would not want to be disturbed and I understand why Kobe did what he did. But i also feel as though he was in the wrong as well. You can't just take someones phone and erase a picture lol. Especially, when you are of celebrity status. So I see both sides of the alleged story. But as far as the injury, I think that is some bull sh*t. Dude probably is just looking for check.

FOLLOW ME [click here] @SHIZZLAKERFAN
FOLLOW US [click here] @TEAMSCREAMATME


If you know me then you know that it makes me sick to type this post about my man KB24 but hey its news!

No comments:

Post a Comment