Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Yacht Club: Rihanna


Finish THIS statement: Rihanna is […]...

If I let the public have their fun with that "Rihanna Is…" fill in the blank game, the possibilities are limitless. No Bradley Cooper. But #1ThingsForSure, Rihanna is SEXY. She has successfully forced herself into the sultry "sex symbol" club. A club that I am currently working diligently to gain membership, myself. Seriously though, her work ethic is pretty strong, and I can honestly say, we watched her WORK herself to the top. I mean, of course she surrounded herself with the right people, and made some solid professional decisions, but overall…


you can't make anybody hit he studio at 3am, or tour for almost 8 months straight, internationally. Rihanna is dead in the middle of her
LOUD tour, but right before it got too real, she found some time to take a breather…on a million dollar yacht. Her favorite color? JP Blue. Go plank on that…





SCREAM @ ME!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rihanna is too sexy. i would do dirty things to her

Anonymous said...

You and Chris Brown. My bad...had to do it.

Post a Comment