Friday, September 30, 2011

Eagles Winning the Super Bowl??? Debate! [Raw & Uncut]


This is how it went down....

I'm at the crib wit my homie @PookDollaz52 , Corey, and Eric. We're just chillin and drinking, my man Pook had too many drinks and started talkin sideways...saying that the Birds will win the Bowl. So that leads to me sayin put the money up...so a $100 bet is made. To confirm this bet i need video...so i pull out the iPhone and record. After the bet is confirmed shots were fired at my team while the camera is still rolling, that leads to some Eagles slander and a crazy debate...Raw n Uncut...no scripts.

To clear the air, my team is the 49ers, and yes were are a mid-level NFL team at best. I know we are not "better" than the Eagles, but we do have talent and will be back SOON. But the debate was not about MY TEAM, it was about the EAGLES winning it all!

HERE IT IS…



No comments:

Post a Comment