Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NBA Stars on HBO's #ENTOURAGE [VIDEO]


In my opinion HBO's hit series, Entourage is one of the best series I have ever viewed in my life. Its a reality show with out the reality if that makes any sense. Entourage is a show that any Man in his right mind can relate to. The show is in its eighth and final season. (Which Pisses Me off)

Throughout the years of the Entourage series many celebrities and athletes have said that they love the show. To be honest I think every celebrity loves the show. That is why they are willing to make guest appearances and I'm pretty sure its an honor for them to participate.

With the NBA in a lockout we may not see some of our favorite players for a while. I just wanted to take a look back at some players who have taken part in a series that may go down as one of the best of ALL TIME!

LEBRON JAMES:



Amar'e Stoudemire



STEVE NASH:



CHRIS BOSH:

No comments:

Post a Comment