Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Music: @tip - "Here Ye, Here Ye" (Feat. Pharrell)


Uh oh... So, I'm guessing y'all are going to love the king again huh? It bees like that sometimes. Look for this on DJ Smallz’ Southern Smoke Radio Vol. 6.

#KingBack





On some other notes...
Tip recently sat down with Rolling Stone. The topic of discussion: potential album titles...


“The first of two album titles I’m debating is Kill The King because in all that I’ve gone through I’ve observed how people respond to my circumstances, and I always wonder ‘Why ya’ll coming at me like this?’ But I thought, ‘How do you expect them to act?’” he explains. “Life is a game of chess and the object is to kill the king. If you anoint yourself king, you have made yourself a target. The second one is self-explanatory – Trouble.


Then TIP went to drop BOMBS with Flex. In Flex we trust...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment