Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Lucky Guy.

December 14th. The moment is incomparable. This is that epoch. For me. Right now. Right here. I am the lucky guy who is allowed to enjoy this very moment, every year. This day in all actuality, is not MY day. It belongs to the most...

Selfless. Beautiful. Relentless.

person pair I know. Unconditional love is what she they provided for me, since day one. Day one. There are not too many I can vouch for in that lane. This space. This day. This love I have. *turns on auto tune* "Is All For You." *in my Janet Jackson voice*

Happy Birthday LADY.





...and to think there exists - on this place called Earth - a carbon copy, just as selfless, just as beautiful, and just as relentless.

Happy Birthday Money.





I love you both, more than these words can express, or this space can hold.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment