Tuesday, January 3, 2012

From The Vault: Barack Obama Delivers [2008 Iowa Caucus Video]


So this morning I opened my email, and surprisingly I found an email from our President, Barack Obama. He dropped me, and possibly you too, a video...one posted to YouTube almost exactly four years ago. It's Barack Obama's "closing argument" to Iowans the night before the caucuses in 2008.

I must admit, although the passage above the video read...

It's pretty incredible to see candidate Obama talk about what President Obama ultimately did. He makes four specific promises -- on reforming health care, making college more affordable, ending the war in Iraq, and putting us on the path to energy independence -- all of which today, four years later, are promises kept.


I still watched it again for confirmation, and those Republican be damned, this African American candidate actually delivered! Go figure...





SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment