Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Was There: SEPTA Trolley Crashes Into Car


So this morning, I thought I was on my way to the office. I actually thought I was going to be early. Until a SEPTA employee pull up to me and a band of other potential patrons, to announce to us that "that trolley is going to be a while." Did I mention it was freezing?

Two people suffered minor injuries after a trolley crashed into a car in the Kingsessing/Southwest section of the city. It went down around 8 a.m. THIS morning. SEPTA officials report a Route 13 trolley collided with a car on the south side of 57th and Chester. Fortunately, no one inside the trolley was hurt.

Trolley service for Route 13 has resumed after a brief disruption. Passengers should expect residual delays while full operations are restored, according to SEPTA.

In short, take another route like I did.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment