Tuesday, March 27, 2012

#Kobe Speaks on Being Benched VS Grizzlies

During a key 4th quarter stretch against the Grizzlies on Sunda, Kobe was benched for a little over a 4 minute period. The Lakers lost the game, which eventually lead to some questions from the media, and Laker fans as to why Coach Brown sat Kobe. Here is Kobe's response to the situation:



Kobe:
"It's his decision to make," Bryant told reporters after the game. "He makes the decision. He's the coach. If you guys are looking for a story, I'm not going to give you one. I can't sit here and criticize his decisions. In leading this ballclub, that's something I can't afford to do. I got to have his back. I've had his back the whole season; I can't start doing something crazy now. It wouldn't make no sense."

shoutout to ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment