Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Q-Tip is G.O.O.D., Def Jam Wins


So, G.O.O.D. Music just got stronger. It was announced today, that Q-Tip has joined arguably the most talented collection of rappers in the business. Under Kanye West's imprint, Tip looks to drop his next project The Last Zulu, early 2013. He had this to say...

“I’m excited to be a part of the great iconic Def Jam label,” said Q-Tip. “I’m humbled to be a part of such a storied history. To reconnect with Barry Weiss is a great thing. As far as G.O.O.D. Music, I’m excited to solidify my working relationship with Kanye, and I look forward to all the opportunities that lie ahead in our partnership. I will do my best to present the most cutting edge music I can.”


Big news right here. I'm excited to see what comes of this.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment