Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BREAKING: Andy Reid, Philadelphia Eagles Fire Juan Castillo

Bye Juan.


Andy Reid promised that changes were coming for the Philadelphia Eagles, and he didn't wait long to back up those claims.

The Eagles announced Tuesday that they have dismissed defensive coordinator Juan Castillo from his duties and have named secondary coach Todd Bowles as their new defensive coordinator.

"I want to make it clear that I have nothing but the ultimate respect for Juan Castillo as a coach and as a person," Reid said in a statement released by the team. "He's one of the finest football coaches that I have ever worked with. He has served this organization extremely well for 18 years and letting him go was a difficult decision. I know he will continue to be a successful coach in this league and wish he and his family nothing but the best.

"We're six games into the season and average isn't good enough. I know the potential of our team and insist on maximizing it."


My take: If anything, our defense has been keeping us in games. We've played exceptional on that side of the ball this year.

Andy, I've always been a fan. But your clock is ticking my friend. You cannot continue to place the blame on everyone and everything else. Your words aren't matching your actions.

Source.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment