Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Music: Chrisette Michele (@ChrisetteM) - "Charades" (Feat. @2Chainz)

Chrisette, where have you been all my life? Should I blame Def Jam? Ok, we'll blame Def Jam.

She brings to us her latest, "Charades," after a prolonged break from the game. I like the track, but (and get your recorders out) I'm not feeling the two verse from our favorite playa pahtnah 2 Chainz. I know, I know.  I'm surprised too. I usually like everything from dude, but this doesn't fit. I'd like to hear a Wale (obvious pick) or if we're going to stay in-house maybe a Jeezy or Big Sean... It just feels a little forced. We'll blame Def Jam for this too.

Overall, JP gives it a 5/10. Either way, I'm glad to see Chrisette Michele is back in the booth. Elle Varner was about to start stealing her fans something serious. What do YOU all think of the song?




SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment