Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wake Up With The Breakfast Club: @Wale [Video]


So as you all know, SCREAMATME.com has been all over these interesting/entertaining/informative Breakfast Club interviews. I had been hearing about this interview since its inception.

"This guy went to the bathroom in the middle of the interview!"

"Wale kept it so real."

"Wale is a real dude."

"Wale let me know the rap game just might have a future."

Wow. I had to play this. In my head, I had to post it. So, in my head this post has been live for a few days already. In addition to actually leaving the interview to go to the bathroom (peep Charlamagne's face though), he discussed his release date, competing with J. Cole, his platonic relationship with Rihanna, and the saturated rap game.


Before we get into this video, kudos to Power 105.1 and The Breakfast Club for their maintained buzz. Some of my disconnected friends are connected now. Their listening. And they don't listen to shit...



SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment