Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wal*Mart: #BlackFriday

I remember last year, Walmart had each location set up with amusement park-style barricades to help ensure crowd control. And believe me, they were packed. As a minority owner, I actually had a say in the organization of the Black Friday sale approach...and as a minority owner again this year, I encourage you all to shop at Walmart THIS Black Friday. Seriously.

In fact, I'm so serious, I will make sure you don't even have to leave your crib! Yes, shop online exclusively at walmart.com and your shipping fees will be waived...no minimum purchase. And with over 60,000 items eligible, you won't even mind spending that shipping cost on the newly offered Apple iPad and iPods. Don't believe me?

Read this PRESS RELEASE and thank me later.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment