Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grand Piano found on Miami Sandbar???


Ok. Where do I start this ridiculous article?

The Miami Herald is trying to tell me that a mysterious piano just appeared on a Miami sandbar. Discovered this morning, the piano was strategically placed at the highest point of the island to avoid aggressive tides. Did I mention it has to weigh at least 650 to 700 pounds?

Wait it gets better...the piano will stay put.

"We are not responsible for removing such items,'' said Jorge Pino, a spokesman for the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. "Even a car can become a habitat for wildlife. Unless the item becomes a navigational hazard, the Coast Guard would not get involved.''

Marine patrols of both the North Miami Police Department and Miami-Dade Fire Rescue said the same thing.

Who did this? I'm not sure to laugh or just shake my head... When I think about it though, it's pretty damn funny. Check the video courtesy of the Associated Press below...





SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment