Monday, January 3, 2011

Jazmine Sullivan to Retire?!


According to Jazmine Sullivan's very own Twitter account updates, she's set to make her exit from the music industry...

I’m making an official announcement that i am taking a break from music…

I’m trying to figure out who i am … w/out a mike, paper or pen. i promised
myself when it wasn’t fun anymore i wouldn’t do it. and here i am. i love u all
and appreciate u soooooo much …

u have no idea how much u’ve inspired me and fed my ego. but the truth is
that i have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and that's what i’m
lookin for. that belief in myself. me. I. i love us. thanks for being here for
me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue.



The posts were later deleted, so we're hoping that is a sign of life for Jazmine's attitude toward her career in music.

JazzO, don't do it!

SCREAM @ ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U haven't been in the game long enough, Chick! Do u know how many talented singers would love to be in ur shoes? Seriously?

Post a Comment