Monday, January 24, 2011

R.I.P. Worldstarhiphop.com???

I didn't...still don't...want to believe this.

Now, I'm not a big worldstarhiphop.com fan, not as much as my friends. I may check in every once and a while, but I prefer screamatme.com, thisis50.com, and globalgrind.com myself...but when is the last time you checked in?

For those who don't know, the popular hip-hop, video hosting site went down just moments ago today, without warning.

Recently, rapper 50 Cent took to Twitter and his 3.8 million followers, taking credit for the site's collapse, addressing rumors that the site was seized by Homeland Security, like other notable websites in November of 2010 and earlier this month (OnSmash.com, RapGodfathers.com).

In November of 2009, 50 filed a lawsuit against the website, claiming his image and content was used on the website without permission.









Just to clarify, SCREAMATME.com will not be one of those websites scorn by 50's wrath. We are in good standing. Keep checking in...LOL.

And oh yeah, if it comes to light that this is indeed the truth, 50 is a monster and us "regulars" should be afraid. I'm just sayin...

#BigUps @PhillyScreen for putting me up on the story.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment