Monday, January 24, 2011

Video: Oprah's Secret Revealed!


Oprah Winfrey revealed on her talk show that she has a half-sister named Patricia that she never even knew existed. Winfrey referred to the discovery as “a bombshell family secret that left me speechless.”

Dramatic in nature, Oprah acknowledged, “I thought nothing could surprise me anymore, but let me tell you, I was wrong.”

Patricia, whose last name remains untold, is reportedly just over 9 years younger than Winfrey.

She broke the news on her talk show because “there is no way, with how the media works today, that a story like this would not get out in the press and would not be exploited. I didn’t want that to happen, because it’s true. If it wasn’t true, I wouldn’t care what the media says. But it is true. And I wanted you to hear it from me first.”

Oprah spent much of the Monday program detailing how her half-sister realized she was related to Winfrey and the long process of how they finally made contact and the reaction of her mother and sister when they met in Milwaukee, which was recorded on home video. Oprah thanked her sister for not going to the media with the news.




I think I might be her half-brother, a few times removed...Oprah...SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment