Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Video: And Brook Lopez Beats Cavs


So, I got a BBM from my home girl a few seconds after I posted Rudy Gay's Buzzer Beater...here's how the convo went:

Anonymous New Jersey resident S@M.com follower: "You show everybody else's buzzer beater love though?"

Me: "Huh?"

Anonymous New Jersey resident S@M.com follower: "Brook Lopez beat the Cavs last night."

Me: "Is that right?"

Me: "It's the Cavs though...LOL."

Anonymous New Jersey resident S@M.com follower: "Yeah. So...last year you would've posted it! [Sad BBM face]"

Me: "Blame 'The Decision' LMAO!"

Me: "I got you..."

Anonymous New Jersey resident S@M.com follower: "Thanks! [Happy BBM face]"





I hope you're happy now...cry baby.

NOTE: Record low attendance for this game. Attendance count: 10197.
SOURCE: USA Today.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment