Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Video: David West Beats OKC Thunder



Watch as All-Star Forward David West of the New Orleans Hornets, puts a buzzer beating end fade-away to Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder. With the win, the Hornets winning streak has been extended to 9 consecutive games.





SIDENOTE: West, who can opt out of the last year of his contract this summer, reiterated his position on waiting until season's end to make any decisions on staying or signing an extension. General Manager Dell Demps made an extension offer to West's representatives, however West noted that an extension offer "has always been out there. But just in terms of making a good business decision, I'm not sure that would be smart. I've been saying the same thing: I'm just going to wait until the end of the year, and I want to make the best decision I can make in terms of my future."

David West, don't look for the national media attention or $$$ that Lebron was worth this past summer. Playing this Free Agency game is dangerous and can sometimes leave you unemployed. You are a good basketball player, but sometimes it takes more than that to get what I think you may be looking for. I mean, honestly, nobody buys tickets to see David West play. Make yourself a household name...and then we can talk.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment