Friday, July 15, 2011

Dj Khaled - "Money" (Feat. Young Jeezy & Ludacris)


And just like that Khaled is back with a street hit featuring Young Jeezy and Ludacris. They have one thing on their mind...and it's not the hood. Only one other option...






We The Best Forever drops Tuesday, July 19th.

Peep the tracklist...

1. I’m On One Feat. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne
2. Welcome To My Hood Feat. Rick Ross, Plies, Lil Wayne & T-Pain
3. Money Feat. Jeezy & Ludacris
4. I’m Thuggin Feat. Waka Flocka & Ace Hood
5. It Aint Over Til It’s Over Feat. Mary J. Blige, Fabolous & Jadakiss
6. Legendary Feat. Chris Brown, Keisha Cole & Ne-Yo
7. Sleep When I’m Gone Feat. Busta Rhymes, Cee-Lo & The Game
8. Can’t Stop Feat. Birdman & T-Pain
9. Future Feat. Ace Hood, Meek Mill, Wale, Vado & Big Sean
10. My Life Feat. Akon & B.O.B.
11. A Million Lights Feat. Tyga, Cory Gunz, Mack Maine, Jae Millz & Kevin Rudolf
12. Welcome To My Hood (Remix) Feat. Ludacris, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Twista, Mavado, Birdman, Ace Hood, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, The Game & Waka Flocka

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment