Friday, October 28, 2011

#SlanderSeason: Better Than Michael Jordan?!



Before I start, does anyone know who that is, pictured up there? I'll wait...

...

...

...

It's the Washington Wizards' own, Jordan Crawford. Follow him on twitter @jcraw55. When you do, check his bio. It reads: "On A Mission to become the GREATEST!!!!!! WHY NOT?"

Let me start there, with this...TALENT.

Don't get me wrong, Jordan Crawford is NOT corny. You must possess a high level of skill to not only play in the NBA, but to even actually PLAY in the NBA, you have to be at least half way great. Jordan Crawford actually plays. He averaged about 34 minutes and 16 points per in the Nation's capital last season, alongside rookie sensation, John Wall.

HOWEVER, just because you share a name with the greatest player to not only touch a basketball wearing that NBA logo, but also one of (if not the) most recognizable brands in sports period...doesn't give you the right or left to say shit like this...

"I don't tell nobody, but I feel like I can be better than Michael Jordan," Crawford said, no sarcasm, no laughs plus the straight face. "When I'm done playing, I don't want people to say, Michael Jordan is the best player. I want that to be me."

I'm out.

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment