Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nephew Tommy Prank Phone Call: Husband Buys Ex Wife Car [Audio]



My morning commute is long, and I'm not sure whether I can attribute that to working on the other side of the city OR dreading how the next eight hours of my life will presumably play out.  Either way, whatever helps get me in the best of moods between the time I shut eye and the time I clock in, is greatly appreciated.

Often I turn to morning radio to get me going, and often especially with the recent local airwaves, I am disappointed. No shots. Just facts. iHeart + tunein, thank you for making the waves of other regions accessible.

However, this morning's quest warranted a pleasant surprise. This happened to be the funniest thing I've heard on the radio in a while.  Steve Harvey Morning Show's Nephew Tommy's Prank Phone Call segment features a current wife on the phone with a truck driving-trouble maker.




This has to go down as one of the best on-air phone pranks all-time. This lady was PISSED, and I can see why.

Ladies, how would you have reacted in this situation???

SCREAM @ ME!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would of been so pissed!!!!!!!! Bout same as the wife I would of already thought if how to kill them .lkl

Post a Comment