Friday, October 22, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2


I swear the first one was the scariest shit I've seen since "IT," when I was younger. By the time I grew enough cojones to watch that movie again IT was utterly disappointing. That is not the case with Paranormal Activity though. I didn't even want to leave the theatre after the credits rolled. To go back home? Couldn't have paid me enough to sleep well that night.

But now we're back at it with a second installment. The 1st movie was low budget and grossed $100 million. That grants a second and possibly a third (hint, hint). I plan on seeing it this weekend. If you seen part 2, drop me a review in the comment box...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

1 comment:

Shizz said...

yo cuz i totally disagree with you on this. i found this movie horrible, and utterly disappointing. (the 1st one) Nothing worth my time happened until the last 30 minutes of the movie. the first hour was a bunch of talking and bullshit that was suppose to make u jump. The end was creepy tho, but that was the best part. the other 90% was stomach wrenching with boredom!

-sorry,
YaBoiShizz

Post a Comment