Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Get Your FightSticks

Okay everyone with the release of Marvel Vs Capcom 3 right here It is my duty as the resident game head to properly educate you on the controllers you need to pull off the best combos the game has to offer.

1st up is the basic fightpad



nice entry into the market, offers tighter controls and ease of movement, but they tend to burn out and not last very long. I advise you to save your money on this and at least start at our next entry.

The Basic fightstick




Ok this is a step up and it will allow for better combo controls and more accurate button presses, but the parts in the stick are not the best and they tend to burn out as well from much use. My advice is to get this as a company stick. lol

It is also as note that this stick can be upgraded with the best parts and customized to fit your gaming needs, but for all the customization you will put into it, just get right from the start and get the king of them all:



The King of all the fighting game controllers. This stick is amazing(I have one myself) I am an old school gamer so I can say it is not as tight as I remember the arcade sticks being when I was a child, but trust the controls are tight on this. If you have been playing with the control pad for some time now, YOU WILL have to relearn the game to use the stick. Trust me though this is worth the hassle when you can SPD someone from half a screen away with a quick and precise flick of the wrist and press of the fierce button.

Let me 1st say all of these come in different models and releases based upon the games, and different revisions or color changes. All are the same except for a slight change here or there. All in all though these are the best tools to help you hone your fighting game skills and hopefully one day you too can live out your Justin Wong or Daigo fantasies in Street Fighter 4 or Marvel vs Capcom.

Good Gaming Everyone


Thanks to Amazon for the images

No comments:

Post a Comment