Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In The Trunk: Saigon - The Greatest Story Never Told


So, my youngin @youngpdot hit me via twitter and asked about Saigon posts. I brought up the new "mixtape" and he didn't know what I was talking about. Probably though, because Saigon doesn't have a new mixtape out...what I was thinking about was an album. My bad...

I'm not a big Saigon fan, primarily because I wasn't really feeling the way he snaked my main man Turtle in the earlier seasons of hit HBO television series, Entourage. However, The Greatest Story Never Told is a solid album. The production is tight work and Saigon brings an energy like no other. Definitely worth the listen.

So, if you haven't heard it yet, or you thought it was a mixtape, or you just want it for your collection...

SCREAM @ ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment