Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekly Releases for 2/15/11

Hey Gamers we have a big week here with the release of one of my own personal anticipated games of 2011

Dance Paradise for Xbox 360 Kinect

Dragonquest VI: Realms of Revelation for Nintendo DS

Marvel vs Capcom 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for PSP

As you can see it is a very small release week for games but I can say one of the most anticipated release of 2011 is upon us: MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3.

Forget what you heard kiddies, if you love fighting games, then this is the one for you. I highly recommend this purchase and if you can still find one tomorrow I suggest you pay that extra $10 dollars and get the Collector's Edition.
Finally a game to get me away from Halo: Reach catch me online on PS3 at Kenpachiexodia

No comments:

Post a Comment